All Across UAE
Cash On Delivery
With Beautyrest Amberlyn, enjoy the precision and control that comes with Beautyrest’s legendary Pocketed Coil support system. Hundreds of individually wrapped coils flex to your unique shape to help provide personalized back support, generous freedom of movement and precision pressure point relief.
Beautyrest Brand: The Simmons Bedding Company is an American major manufacturer of mattresses and related bedding products, based in Atlanta, Georgia. The company was founded in 1870 and is one of the oldest companies of its kind in the United States. The company was known for inventing the first Pocketed Coil springs. Simmons’ flagship brand is Beautyrest.
Beautyrest pocketed coil is wrapped individually, they each respond individually to the curves in your body, allowing for conforming yet firm support. The Simmons Beautyrest pocketed coil system hugs your hip and shoulder, while filling in your lower back, for even support all night long.
- Beautyrest Pocket Coil.
- Ventilated AirCool® BeautyEdge® Foam Encasement
- Memory Foam
- Anti-bacterial Fabric.
- Mattress Height: 33 cm
- Comfort – Luxury Firm
- Construction – Pocket Springs
- Filling – Air Feel Foams , Fiber & Memory Foam.
- Cover Fabric – Premium Knitted
- Turnable – No
- Warranty – 8 Years
- Pocket springs – Reduced partner disturbance and better support.
- Better Comfort – Premium Knitetd fabric quilted with multiple layers of soft foam and fibre.
- Memory Foam – Better Body support.
- Ventilated Foam encased design – Better Airflow ,Edge support and extended sleep area.
Memory foam was initially developed in the 1970s by NASA researchers. Memory foam is designed to cradle your body and conform to your curves, making it naturally customizable for a wide variety of body types and sleep preferences.
AirCool® Design consists of components that work together, allowing the bed to breathe and keep you at the perfect sleeping temperature. This design includes AirCool® BeautyEdge® Foam Encasement. Its ventilated design enhances airflow through the mattress.